Aadhaar linking and interoperability of General Provident Fund (GPF), Public Provident Fund (PPF) and Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF)
Date: 22 SEP 2017
All ACCs (Zones) including ACC (ASD),
All RPFC-I/ RPFC 11 (Regional Offices),
Sub: Aadhaar linking and interoperability of General Provident Fund (GPF), Public Provident Fund (PPF) and Employees Provident Fund (EPF) -regarding.
Please find enclosed herewith a letter No.D-11011/36/2016-DBT (Cab.) dated 29.08.2017 received from Assistant Director, Cabinet Secretariat, DBT Mission forwarding therewith record of discussions of the meeting held under the Chairmanship of Joint Secretary, DBT Mission on 25.08.2017, wherein it has been directed that all the Departments should ensure 100% of Aadhaar seeding by December 31,2017.
2. It is requested to implement the instructions issued by the Cabinet Secretariat, DBT Mission, New Delhi for seeding of Aadhaar by December 31, 2017.
[This issues with the approval of ACC-II (CAIU)].
Encl: As above
Related to Your Search:
- CBDT extends date till 31.3.18 for linking of Aadhaar with PAN
- General Provident Fund interest at the rate of 8% from 1st April 2019 to 30th June 2019 – DEA Resolution
- Aadhaar Seeding Application launched by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya
- General Provident Fund interest rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st October, 2019 to 31st December
- Provident Fund : Revised rate of interest – with regard to Staff Provident Fund in EPFO
- Enrolment for Aadhaar number and its seeding in pension records of all pensioners and family pensioners – regarding
- Public Provident Fund (Amendment) Scheme, 2014
- Aadhaar Camp for Pensioners at New Delhi from July 13th to 17th, 2015
- Linking of PAN with Aadhaar while filing of ITRs – CBDT Circular