7th Pay Commission – Second meeting on Allowances on 01.09.2016
7th Pay Commission – Second meeting on Allowances on 01.09.2016 will be held at Room No. 72 North Block, New Delhi under the Chairmanship of Finance Secretary and Secretary (Expenditure) Committee will seek views of National Joint Council of Action (NJCA).
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Department of Expenditure
Room No.216, Hotel Ashok,
Chankyapuri, New Delhi,
Shri Shiva Gopal Mishra
Secretary, National Council (Staff Side), JCM
13C, Feroz Shah Road,
I am directed to inform that the 2nd Meeting of the Committee on Allowances will be held on 01st September, 2016 at 3.00 PM in Room No.72, North Block, New Delhi under the Chairmanship of Finance Secretary & Secretary (Expenditure).
2. I am further directed to inform that the Committee on Allowances has desired to meet the representatives of the National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) in the aforesaid meeting to obtain their views on the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission relating to allowances.
3. You are, therefore, requested to attend the aforesaid meeting with their members of Standing Committee of National Council Staff Side (JCM). The names of the members attending the meeting may please be sent on or before 29th August, 2016 to the undersigned so that necessary arrangements can be made.
Under Secretary (IC-7th CPC)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Meeting of Committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding Allowances
- Second Meeting of Group of Senior Officers to discuss the grievances arising out of recommendations related to 7th Central Pay Commission
- Preliminary Staff Side meeting of the Standing Committee members will be held on 1.3.2016
- Postponement of the meeting of the NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission: Central Govt employees to discuss allowances on October 24 and 25
- Meeting Of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM)
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula – NJCA to hold a meeting on 3.7.2018
- 7th Pay Commission : JCM Meeting on October 24 & 25 : Most Crucial
- NC JCM(Staff Side) has decided to meet all standing committee members before the final Meeting with 7th Pay Commission