7th Pay Commission Report on Death Gratuity
The Commission has received representations pointing to a need for rationalization of current slabs for death gratuity, especially for the slab of 5 to 20 years of qualifying service in which family pensioners are stated to be placed at a disadvantageous position.
Analysis and Recommendations : As per Rule 50 of Pension Rules, the death gratuity admissible will be as follows, subject to the maximum limit prescribed for the gratuity:
Authority: 7th CPC Report
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission’s Recommendations on Gratuity
- Implementation of Governments decision on the recommendation of the 7th CPC – Revision of provisions regulating pension/gratuity/commutation of pension/family pension/disability pension/ex-gratia lump-sum-compensation, etc-reg.
- Clarification regarding rule position for payment of gratuity to the employees covered under New Pension Scheme
- 7th Pay Commission: Retired central govt employees to get minimum pension Rs 9,000
- Gratuity Pay under New Pension System
- Jammu & Kashmir – Civil Services Regulations : Amendment
- NPS – Extension of benefits of Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity to the employees of Autonomous Body/ Organisation covered under National Pension System
- Gazette Notification – Central Civil Services CCS (Pension) Second Amendment Rules, 2019
- Relaxation of Rule 96 of Railway Services Pension Rules, 1993 for payment of provisional Family Pension on death of a Government Servant during service