7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation in the Revised Pay Structure, 2016 on promotion as Accounts Officer consequent to grant of NFU to Assistant Accounts Officers (CCAS)
No. A-60015/1/2018/MF, CGA(A)/NGE/159
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Maholekho Niyantrak Bhawan
E Block, GPO Complex, INA
New Delhi- 110023
Dated, the 9th October, 2019
Sub: Fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Structure, 2016 on promotion as Accounts Officer consequent to grant of NFU to Assistant Account Officers (CCAS).
The references have been received in this office seeking clarification whether the AAOs who have been granted NFU in the Pay Level 9 in terms of this office O.M. No, A-60015/1/2018/ MF, CGA(A)/ NGE/7th CPC/238 dated 4th July, 2018, are eligible for benefit of fixation of pay on promotion as Accounts Officer, The matter was taken up with the Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance accordingly.
The Department of Expenditure vide, I.D. No, 02-01/2018-E,IIIA dated 09.09.2019 has viewed that the benefit of fixation of pay under Rule 13 at CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016, if availed at the time of NFU, the same should be offset at the time of promotion in the same level in order to avoid double fixation benefits. As such the AAOs (CCAS) who have been granted NFU in Pay Level 9 and availed benefit of fixation of pay under Rule 13 of
the CCS (RP) Rules 2016, are not eligible for grant of same benefit on promotion as Account Officer in the same Level i.e. Pay Level 9.
All respective accounting units of Ministries/ Departments concerned are advised to revival such cases in the light of clarification as mentioned in Para 2 above.
This issues with approval of the competent authority.
Sr. Accounts Officer (NGE)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officers of Central Civil Accounts Service
- Implementation of Pay fixation orders in terms of the Hon’ble CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi’s order dated 6th March, 2017.
- Fixation of Pay on Non-Functional Upgradation – Some Illutrations
- Fixation of pay of the employees who got promoted to the post of higher Pay level after being granted the benefit of pay fixation on grant of financial upgradation under MACPS
- 7th Pay Commission: Details of Posts in CCAS Cadre under CGA Organization carrying Existing Pay Band and Grade Pay Corresponding to the revised Pay Matrix Level: Controller General of Accounts OM
- Clarification regarding Pay fixation on grant of Non-Functional Upgradation to the officers of Organized Group A Services
- MACP – Grant of financial upgradations under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme
- Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
- Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission- bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016