National Mazdoor Conference for Seventh Pay Commission
Jammu, November 17 (Scoop News) –National Mazdoor Conference (NMC) President, Subash Shastri has appealed to the Prime Minister to immediately constitute Seventh Pay Commission headed by C. Rangarajan, former Governor of RBl along with five others noted economists of the country as its members and the announcement to this regard be made in the ensuing winter session of parliament beginning from Nov 22.
Emphasizing on formulation of a National Pay Policy throughout the country, Shastri demanded setting up of a new Pay Commission which would cover both Central and State government employees be declaring it as National Pay Panel.
Addressing a largely attended NMC workers rally at Vijaypur today, Shastri further pleaded that till new Pay Commission is constituted and its ecommendations implemented, 50% DA be merged with the basic pay/ pension and interim relief of 20% of the basic pay/pension be provided to the Central and State Government employees and pensioners in view of increasing burden due to massive inflation in the country.
Enhancement in the wages of daily wagers from Rs. 125 to Rs. 300 per day, beside their regularization, issuance of regularization orders of 180 daily wagers working in the Rural Development Department, release of pending salary of motivators working in IWDP project Akhnoor, increase the medical allowance from 300 to 1000 per month and removal of all pay anomalies of clerical staf were other demands highlighted in the rally.
Among those who also addressed the rally included Rajan Babu Khajuria, Sham Lal Sharma, Rakesh Padha, Ashok Khajuria, Anil Singh Slathia, Sunil Kochhar, Surinder Kumar, Ram Lal, Ram Pal Sharma, Barkat Ram, Girdhari Lai Bhagat, Vijay Kumar Bhagat, Jograj, Sukhdev Singh, Kamal, Subash Sharma , Mohd Shafi, Gopal Dass and others.
Related to Your Search:
- 10% DA due from July, 2013: NMC appeals PM to announce in next Cabinet Meeting
- NMC urges PM to appoint Chairman for 7th Pay Commission, Merger of DA, 20% Interim Relief etc.
- NMC : PM should appoint 7th Pay Commission
- NMC urges PM to appoint chairman of 7th Pay Commission
- NMC stresses on 20% Interim Relief for State and Central Government Employees – News Report
- NMC urges PM to immediately issue 7th Pay Commission notification
- NMC urges FM to raise IT exemption limit to Rs 5 lakh, exclude DA from IT calculation, Merge DA in Basic Pay & Pension etc
- 7th Pay Commission – President NMC urged PM to Personally Intervene and Secure the Interests of the Salaried Class
- Madhya Pradesh Government Employees To Strike Over Pay Commission Dispute