7th Pay Commission Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula – NJCA to hold a meeting on 3.7.2018
National Joint Council of Action
4, State Entry Road, New Delhi-110055
Dated: June 8, 2018
All Members of the NJCA
Sub: Holding of meeting of the NJCA
It has been decided to hold meeting of the National Council of Action (NJCA) on 3rd July, 2018 from 16.00 hrs, in JCM Office, 13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi
The following would be the issue of discussion:-
(i) To take stock of the current situation in regard to non-settled of major pending issues, viz. improvement in Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula.
(ii) No progress in respect of NPS Covered Central Government Employees.
(iii) Other pending issues related to National and Departmental Anomalies.
All of you are requested to make it convenient to attend the said meeting so as to take the consensus decision for future course of action in the prevalent scenario.
With Fraternal Greetings,
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- Improvement in Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula – NJCA
- Future course of action of NJCA on Minimum Wage, Fitment Formula, NPS and Other issues
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary
- 7th Pay Commission: Central government employees to abstain from work today demanding hike in pay
- Central has proposed to refer the issue of Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula to a Committee for reconsideration – NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees to take call on July 11 strike on Wednesday
- Implementation of 7th CPC and Enhancement of Minimum Wage/Multiplying Factor – NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission Fitment Formula and Minimum Wage Calculations – Karnataka COC
- Brief of the meeting held today between the Government of India and the National Council JCM Staff Side