7th Pay Commission: Know the exact salary of class 1 officers for pay band Rs 15,600-39,100
Delhi: The Narendra Modi government on June 29 approved the implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) on pay and pensionary benefits.
It will come into effect from January 1, 2016.
The Cabinet has also decided that arrears of pay and pensionary benefits will be paid during the current financial year (2016-17) itself, unlike in the past when parts of arrears were paid in the next financial year.
The recommendations will benefit over 1 crore employees. This includes over 47 lakh central government employees and 53 lakh pensioners, of which 14 lakh employees and 18 lakh pensioners are from the defence forces.
The table below shows the new salary of central government employees fall under the pay band of Rs 15,600- Rs 39,100.
Pay Band Rs 15,600- Rs 39,100
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission: Know the new salary of central government employees for pay band Rs 9,300-34,800
- 7th Pay Commission: Know the new salary of Assistant Professors, Doctors, Engineers, Scientists
- 7th Pay Commission: How it will change your exact salary-know simply
- 7th Pay Commission News latest: Over 8.77 lakh Gujarat Government Employees and Pensioners to get arrears from March and Odisha govt too.
- Government to incur additional expenses due to 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission decoded: Know all about salary increment; past pay commissions
- 7th CPC arrears to be paid in single installment along with the payment Of salary for the month Of Aug, 2016
- 7th Pay Commission: Salary arrears to Central government employees estimated at Rs. 34,600 crore
- 7th pay commission: Central govt employees to get single-tier pay band