7th Pay Commission for Tamilnadu State Employees
7th Pay Commission may be implemented in the financial year 2016-17 to all employees working under state government, sources said.
One of the highlight announcement in the state budget yesterday, 7th pay revision would be implemented from 1.1.2016.
Proposal of implementation of 7th Pay Revision for state employees in 2016-17.
It is expected to implement the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission in the financial year 2016-17, said in a statement on Thursday tabled the budget for 2014-15.
As a result of filling vacant posts and hike in Dearness allowance and revision of salary, additional costs incurred from 14.62 to 20 per cent growth in the fiscal 2015-16 and 2016-17 respectively.
7th Pay Commission would be implemented on implementation date only, unlike the previous pay commissions. Due to avoid the issue of arrears, the recommendations of 7th Pay commission will be implemented in immediately after the submitted report of pay commission.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission: Government to implement salary hike in FY 2016-17
- Pay commission award budgeted for in ministries allocations: Government
- 7th Pay Commission: Rs 70,000 cr allocated for its implementation in Budget 2016
- Merge DA with Basic this year and Defer Increments: Pay Panel Member
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Difference in Economical Conditions now and when 6CPC implmented
- Rs 70000 Crore Allocated For 7th Pay Commission in Budget 2016
- FM speaks on Implementation of 7th Pay Commission report in Parliament
- 7th Pay Commission: Salary hike to central government employees affects economic growth
- Despite 7th Pay Commission implementation, no worries on fiscal deficit: Jaitley