7th Pay Commission: Euphoric Modi government to give final nod to ‘Increment’; notification soon
As high voltage State Assembly polls have ended now, Government is all set to implement the recommendations of Seventh Pay Commission.
Reportedly, Modi Government which is euphoric after party’s victory in Assam and its good show in Kerala, looks in full mood to handover increased payout to Government staff anytime soon.
It is being believed that as model code of conduct is no longer a barrier in the way of implementing salary increment, Government could issue notification in the first week of June. Sources say that all the formalities regarding the implementation process will be done after a Cabinet meet which will be chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi soon. Read more: 7th Pay Commission: PMO orders early implementation of ‘increment’, wants ‘maximum payout’ for staff A website quoting Finance Ministry sources writes, “the BJP led central government is now in a pleasant mood, accordingly it may announce better pay package that recommended by Pay Commission to central government employees”. Reportedly, Modi Government will give 25-30 per cent increment to Central Government employees, Sources say that increment will be handed over in July while arrears from January till that date will be paid in August.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission – Centre all set to Implement Recommendations – Notification most likely in June
- 7th Pay Commission likely to recommend Jan 1, July 1 as Annual Increment days
- 7th Pay Commission: Government staff to get arrears in one installment; likely in October
- 7th Pay Commission: Reasons of delay in implementation
- 2 Increment days proposal ignored by 7th Pay Commission
- Seventh Pay Commission: Good News! PMO orders to speed up process; notification soon
- 7th Pay Commission report to be put up before Cabinet in June
- How to calculate increment as per 6th CPC?
- Loss in increment in 7th CPC Pay Matrix – Demand of 3% Increment at all stages: Agenda Items for NAC Meeting