7th Pay Commission Dearness Relief Calculation – Monthly pension of a Central Government pensioners can increase from Rs 450 to Rs 6,250
7th Pay Commission dearness relief:
This year, the central government has given a large gift to about 62 lakh pensioners before Diwali. Along with DA, Dearness Relief (DR) for pensioners, it has now also risen by 5%.
Also check: 7TH PAY COMMISSION PENSION CALCULATION
7th Pay Commission DR:
This year, the central government gave a big gift to some 62 lakh pensioners in front of Diwali. Along with Dearness Allowance, Dearness Relief DR for pensioners has now also been raised by 5%. The increase would significantly increase every pensioner’s monthly pension. It is projected that a pensioner’s monthly pension will rise from Rs 450 to Rs 6,250. Harishankar Tiwari, Former President of the AG Office of the Brotherhood and Assistant Secretary General of the All India Audit and Accounting Association, told the DR that the increase this time was the largest increase ever reported by the government.
7th Pay Commission: Dearness Relief
Tiwari said that there was an overall increase of Rs 450 in the pension of those earning a minimum pension of Rs 9,000 as a result of the rise in the Dearness Relief (DR). Those with a pension of Rs 1,25 lakh per month will earn a rise of Rs 6,250 per month.
7th Pay Commission: Pension increase
Tiwari said the minimum pension / family pension has been Rs 9,000 per month since 2017. In addition, the amount of compensation has also been doubled. The amount of compensation raised from Rs 10.15 lakh to Rs 25.35 lakh.
7th Pay Commission: DR calculation
- June 2019: AICPI-316
- Total 12 months: 3,673 (301 + 301 + 301 + 302 + 302 + 301 + 307 + 307 + 309 + 312 + 314 + 316)/12) – (261.4) *100/261.4)
- Increase in DR: 17% -12% = 5%
7th Pay Commission: Highest benefit in 3 years
This year, central government workers received the highest dearness allowance (DA) in three years. At present, the DA of government employees is 12%, which is only a 3% rise. While the DA has now been raised by 5 per cent and with this rise, the salary of workers earning the 7th pay commission pay scale will increase from Rs 900 to Rs 12,500 per month.
Related to Your Search:
- Dearness Allowance hiked by 8% – 2013 for Central Government Employees
- Cabinet approves release of an additional instalment of Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief due from Jan 2020
- 7th Pay Commission: Retired central govt employees to get minimum pension Rs 9,000
- Release of additional instalment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Pensioners due from 1.7.2015
- Cabinet approves release of an instalment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Pensioners due from 01.07.2016
- Cabinet approves additional 2 percent Dearness Allowance (DA) for Central Government employees and Dearness Relief (DR) to pensioners w.e.f. 1st July, 2018
- Release of additional instalment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Pensioners due from 1.1.2016
- Now Trending: 2% Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees & Pensioners
- Cabinet approves 2% Dearness Allowance to Central Government Employees and Pensioners