7th Pay Commission – Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales i.e. 5% to 7% effective from 01.01.2018
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh, the 8th June,2018
1. All the Heads of Department and Commissioners of Divisions.
2. All the Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
3. The Registrar, General Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject:- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales (7th Pay Commission) i.e. 5% to 7% effective from 01.01.2018.
I am directed to invite reference to Finance Department circular letter No.4/3/2016-5FR/30416 dated 23rd October, 2017 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Haryana Government employees on revised scales of pay shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 5% to 7% of the pay w.e.f. 1st January, 2018.
2. The installment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Government employees with the salary for the month of June, 2018 to be paid in July, 2018.
3. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from January, 2018 to May, 2018 shall be made in the month of July, 2018.
4. The provisions contained in para 3,4,5,& 7 in FD’s instruction No. 4/3/2016-5FR/35222 dated 25th November, 2016 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these instructions.
5. Copy of these orders may also be downloaded from the web site www.finhry.gov.in.
Under Secretary Finance
for Principal Secretary to Government Haryana,
Related to Your Search:
- Haryana Govt Announces hike in DA
- Dearness Allowance for Karnataka Government Employees from 1.1.2018
- Payment of Dearness Allowance w.e.f. 01.07.2012 to the employees and executives of FCI on IDA pattern governed by pre-revised pay scales effective from 01.01.1997
- Dearness Allowance from January 2013 – 6th CPC Recommendations on merger of 50% Dearness Allowance
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Railway employees – Revised rates effective from 01.01.2014
- Rate of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f.1.7.2016 and w.e.f.1.1.2017 to employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scales as per 5th Central Pay Commission
- Rajasthan Government Dearness Allowance Order January 2013
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) at revised rates w.e.f.01.01.2016