7th Pay Commission Allowances : Atomic Energy Employees writes to Government writes to Finance Ministry requesting a meeting to discuss about enhancing of Allowances.
Dept of Atomic Energy employees association writes to the Secretary, Dept of Expenditure regarding
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/16/198
The Secretary to the Government of India
Department of Expenditure
Ministry of Finance
Sub: Note on 7th CPC recommendations on Allowances. Reg
It is understood that the Committee on Allowances constituted by the Government hold a preliminary meeting with National Council (JCM) Standing Committee on 1st September 2016. In the meeting the staff side representatives presented their views on various allowances and decided to submit a detailed note and to hold further meeting.
In this context, National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees (NFAEE) which represents the entire non gazetted employees under Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) would like to submit the note attached with this letter contains the views on various allowances.
The 7th Central Pay Commission, in its report referred about 196 Allowances and recommended to:
- Abolish certain allowances
- Subsume with certain allowances
- Certain allowances are merged as single allowance)
- While considering Department specific Allowances, some of them are considered and certain other allowances has not referred/mentioned
Under this circumstance we feel the Committee should review the every comments recorded by the Pay Commission on Allowances. Similarly the Committee on Allowance also should consider various allowance, especially Department specific which are not considered by the CPC and not recommended neither to abolish or subsume nor enhance.
However we prepared the note attached herewith is directly related to the employees of Department of Atomic Energy in which some allowances are common in nature and others are Department specific. Following Allowances are linked with various categories of DAE Employees.
A. COMMON ALLOWANCES:
a. House Rent Allowance
b. Transport Allowance
c. Dearness Allowance
d. Overtime Allowance
e. Night Duty Allowance
f. National Holiday Allowance
g. Dress Allowances
h. Nursing Allowance
i. Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) & Patient Care Allowance (PCA).
j. Children Education Allowance
k. Family Planning Allowance
l. Cash Handling And Treasury Allowance
m. Fixed Conveyance Allowance
n. Fixed Medical Allowance
o. Unreported Allowances
B. AREA SPECIFIC ALLOWANCES.
a. Special Compensatory (Hill Area) Allowance.
b. Special Duty Allowances
c. Tribal Area Allowance
C. DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC ALLOWANCES.
a. Update Allowance
b. Qualification Incentive Scheme (QIS)
c. Nuclear Research Plant Supporting Allowance (NRPSA)
d. Risk & Hardship Matrix
Further we request you to arrange a meeting with the office bearers of NFAEE to present our views in person, especially about the Allowances which are related to the employees of Department of Atomic Energy.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Meeting of Committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding Allowances
- Protest Demonstrations Against the Decision on Allowances – NFAEE
- 7th Pay Commission: Final touches given to Allowances of central govt employees; may soon see disbursal
- Another gimmick by the Modi Government: Cabinet decision on 3rd May 2017 related 7th CPC – Reg
- 7th CPC Allowances – Wrong statement by NCJCM: Restoring rates of HRA @ 10%, 20% and 30% and restoring 34 allowances
- 7th CPC Allowances : Recommendations in respect of some important allowances paid to Pensioners
- Launch Campaign Allowance and Space Technology Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission: Government to implement soon on higher allowances, says unions
- 7th CPC Allowance Committee Report – Minister once again replied in Parliament on 22.3.2017