Allowances in 7th CPC: 7th Meeting of Committee on Allowances will be held on 14th Dec, 2016
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Department of Expenditure
Room No- 216, Hotel Ashok,
Chankyapuri, New Delhi.
Subject: 7th Meeting of Committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding Allowances.
The undersigned is directed to inform that the 7th Meeting of Committee on Allowances will be held on 14th December, 2016 at 3.00 PM in Room No. – 72, North Block, New Delhi under the chairmanship of Finance Secretary & Secretary (Expenditure) to discuss the allowances relating to Ministry of Defence and Department of Atomic Energy.
2. As per the request of the Department of Atomic Energy received vide ID Note No. 8l9/2016-SCS/14690 dated 4th November 2016, the undersigned is directed to request the DAE to send the names (not more than two from Federation) of the National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees (NFAEE) and officers of DAE, who will be attending the aforesaid meeting by 9th December, 2016 for making necessary arrangements.
(Abhay N. Sahay)
Under Secretary (IC-7th CPC)
Department of Atomic Energy
(Shri S. S. Prasad Rao, US – SCS),
Anushakti Bhawan, C S M Marg.
Mumbai – 400 001
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances: Atomic Energy Employees writes to Government
- 7th Pay Commission – Second meeting on Allowances on 01.09.2016
- 5th Meeting of Committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding Allowances
- 7th CPC Allowances : Meeting with JCM Staff Side on 13.10.2016
- MEETING OF THE NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE – 17TH JULY, 2012 AT 3.00 PM
- Date of Next National Anomaly Committee Meeting is 17th July 2012
- Nomination of Representatives of recognized federations of Indian Railways to attend the meeting on Allowances to be held on 28.11.2016
- 6th Meeting of committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th CPC regarding Allowances
- 7th CPC Allowance Committee Report – Minister once again replied in Parliament on 22.3.2017