7th CPC Transport Allowance 7440 issue settled
7th CPC Transport Allowance 7440 issue settled for Matrix Level 1 and 2 (Grade Pay 1800 and 1900)
Department of Expenditure issued an important amendment order regarding Transport Allowance on 2nd August, 2017. Central Government employees who are drawing pay of 24200 and above in Pay Level 1 and 2 of the Pay Matrix, shall be eligible for grant of Transport Allowance 3600 for TPTA Cities and 1800 for all Other Places.
The Central Government employees those who were in Grade Pay 1800 and 1900 and their pay in the pay band equivalent to 7440 and above eligible for higher Transport Allowance.
So, 7440 is now changed as 24200
Rates of Transport Allowance recommended by 6th CPC
Rates of Transport Allowance recommended by 7th CPC
Related to Your Search:
- Transport Allowance Ready Reckoner for both 6th CPC and 7th CPC
- Analysis of comparison of the transport allowances of 6th CPC and 7th CPC
- Government’s decision on recommendation of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Transport Allowance to the Railway employees – Deprivel of higher rate to those working in pay Level 1 & 2
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance to Railway employees – NFIR
- How to calculate your revised pay with 7th CPC Pay Calculators?
- 7th CPC: Recommended Transport Allowance (TPTA)
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Teachers and Equivalent Cadres in Universities and Colleges
- DA on Transport Allowance at Pre-revised Rates – Noting of DoE
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation with examples