7th CPC Special Train Controllers Allowance to Section Controllers and Deputy Chief Controllers
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
Ministry of Railways (Rail Mantralaya)
PC-VII No. 34
RBE No.: 86/2017
File No. PC-VII/2017/I/7/5/3
New Delhi, dated: 10/08/2017
The General Manager/CAOS(R),
All Indian Railways & Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Special Train Controllers’ Allowance to Section Controllers and Deputy Chief Controllers.
Consequent upon the acceptance of recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission on Allowances, the President is pleased to decide grant of Special Train Controllers’ Allowance to Section Controllers and Deputy Chief Controllers @ Rs. 5,000/- per month.
2. These orders shall take effect from 1st July, 2017.
3. The allowance will increase by 25 percent each time DA rises by 50 percent.
4. Hindi version is attached herewith.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII
Related to Your Search:
- Provisional grant of Special Train Controller’s Allowance- clarification
- Implementation of recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government – Special Allowance to Chief Safety Officers/Safety Officers
- 7th Pay CPC Railway Order – Abolition of Allowances
- Financial upgradation to Section Controllers ignoring the promotion from the post of Station Master (GP Rs. 4200/- pre revised Rs. 5000-8000) to Section Controller (PB-2, G.P Rs.4200/-/ Pre revised Rs. 5500-9000)
- Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers of Indian Railways
- Revised rates of stipend to Special Class Railway Apprentices
- 7th CPC: Grant of Extra Work Allowance (abolition of existing Library Allowance)
- 7th CPC: Clarification on admissibility of Charge Allowance in Indian Railways
- 7th Pay Commission – Flag Station Allowance