Special allowance for north east cadres: 10th February 2009, ‘7th CPC Special Allowances for officers belonging to North-East Cadres of AIS officers was granted @ 25% and Special Duty Allowances was granted @12.5%
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 12th April, 2021
The Chief Secretary,
All the State Governments.
Subject: Extension of provisions regarding additional monetary incentives called ‘Special Allowances for officers belonging to North East cadres of All India Services’ to the All India Service officers working in UT of Ladakh – reg.
I am directed to refer to this Department’s OM No. 1401714/2005-AIS dated 10th February 2009 regarding Additional monetary incentive to All India Service officers belonging to North East Cadres.
2. It has now been decided to extend ipso facto the provisions contained in the above-mentioned OM dated 101h February, 2009 to the All India Service officers working in UT of Ladakh, subject to the ceiling mentioned in letter No. 11022/1/2017-AIS-II dated 25th July, 2017 and instructions issued in this regard from time to time.
3. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Under Secretary to Government of India
F.No. 14017/4/2005 -AIS(II)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi – 110001
Dated 10th February, 2009
Subject: Additional monetary incentive to All India Service officers belonging to the North-East Cadres.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject cited above and to say that the question of granting additional monetary incentive to officers belonging to North-East Cadres of the All India Services has been engaging the attention of the Government for some time. Accordingly, it has now been decided to grant a special allowance to the officers belonging to North-East Cadres of All India Services who are working in the North-Eastern Region. The allowance will be called “Special Allowance for Officers belonging to North-East Cadres of All India Services” and will be payable to the officers belonging to North-East Cadres of All India Services while they are actually working in the North-East Region @ 25% of their basic pay in addition to other allowances presently payable to them. These orders will take effect from the date of their issue.
2. This issues with the concurrence of Department of Expenditure (Ministry of Finance).
Related to Your Search:
- Special Allowances and Special Duty Allowances to AIS officer belonging to North-East Cadre as per the acceptance of recommendations of 7th CPC
- Criminal cases against government officers
- Non-Functional upgradation for officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services in PB-3, PB-4 and HAG
- Dopt issued orders on granting of Special Incentive Allowance for non-executive staff in CBI with effect from 20 Dec 2006
- DoPT Order: Revision of Headquarter Allowance admissible to Group-‘A’ Officers
- 7th Central Pay Commission relating to Headquarters Special Pay/Special Allowance admissible to officers of the Organized Group ‘A’ services on their posting in their respective Headquarters
- Seeking information about the actual data of parks/allowances given to the CVOs for the financial year 2013-14 and 2014-15
- 7th CPC List of allowances along with modifications as approved by the Government of India: Appendix I of Gazette Notification
- Central Government Employees News: Relaxation under CCS Rules to visit North Eastern States and J&K in lieu of one LTC(Home Town)