7th CPC: Secretaries group submits final report to Fin Min; Cabinet approval in 15 days
New Delhi: It’s good news for central government employees eagerly waiting for the implementation of 7th Pay Commission.
The implementation of 7th Pay Commission appears to be a matter of a few days now. As per Dainik Jagran report, the Cabinet Secretary met the PMO officials on Wednesday and apprised them about the secretaries panel’s recommendations on the salary and allowances hike recommended for central government employees.
The secretaries panel reviewing the 7th pay commission’s recommendations have submitted its report to the Finance Ministry. The Finance Ministry will prepare a note and present it before the Cabinet in the next 15 days.
With the threat of strike by central government employees looming large, the Cabinet is expected to take a prompt decision on the recommendations resulting in notification.
The salary hikes recommended are expected to apply from July.
Read at: Zee News
Related to Your Search:
- 7CPC: Good news for government employees! Secretary Panel submits report; recommendations implementation soon
- 7th Pay Commission report to be put up before Cabinet in June
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Likely Minimum Pay 23,000 and fitment factor 2.7
- 7th Pay Commission – Cabinet Ready to Accept Secretaries Group Recommendations – Jaitley too Goes Soft
- 7th Pay Commission award, central government employees to get richer
- Secretaries committee submits report on 7th Pay Commission, govt to soon announce it
- 7th Pay Commission – PK Sinha Panel is pushing for higher pay than the Recommendations of the 7th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations may be revised upwards by Committee of Secretaries
- 7th Pay Commission – Empowered Committee Expected to Submit Report by This Week End