7th CPC Operation Theatre Allowance to the Nursing Personnel working Central Government – Hospitals
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
[Establishment Division / PAP Section]
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110 001
All Chief Post Masters General,
All Post Masters General
All General Managers (Postal Accounts & Finance)
All Directors of Accounts (Postal)
The Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad, U.P.
All Directors of PTCs
Sub: Revision of rates of Operation Theatre Allowance (Special Allowance) to the Nursing Personnel working Central Government – Hospitals as per recommendations of the 7th CPC – regarding.
I am directed to forward herewith the copy of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Office Memorandum No.2.28015/52/2017-N dated 27.09.2017 on the subject cited above for kind information and further necessary action at your end.
Encl.: As above.
[R.L. Patel] Asstt. Director General [ESTT.]
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi,
Dated the 27 September, 2017.
Subject: Revision of rates of Operation Theatre allowance (Special allowance) to the Nursing Personnel working in Central Government Hospitals as per recommendations of the 7th CPC – regarding.
Consequent upon the decision taken by the Government of India on the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission, the President is pleased to revise the rate of Operation Theatre allowance (Special allowance renamed as Operation Theatre allowance) from Rs.360/-per month to Rs.540/- per month to the Nursing Personnel working in the following specialized areas in Central Government Hospitals / Institutions under the Ministry of Health &Family welfare
a. All Major Operation Theatres.
b. All Intensive Care Units / Intensive Care Treatment areas
c. Coronary Care Units /Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
d. Dialysis Unit/ Ward and Transplant Units/ Wards
e. Intensive Care Units for Burns
f. Tetanus Wards and Rabies Wards
g. Paediatric Nursery/ Neonatal Units
Operation Theatre allowance admissible to nursing personnel is subject to the following conditions:
i. The allowance shall be paid to the nursing personnel for such period only when the concerned staff is actually working in the specified areas. The minimum period for working in the specialized areas will be two to three years.
ii. No Nursing Officer with less than one year of service is to be posted. for duty in these areas.
iii. This allowance is restricted to 35% of the total staff strength of nursing staff of any hospital/ Institution.
3. The revised rates of allowances shall be admissible with effect from the 1st of July, 2017.
4. This issues with the approval of Deptt of Expenditure vide ID No.A.27023/1/2017/E.II.B(7th CPC)/Pt. dated 14.09.2017.
(A K Sahoo)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Special Allowance to Nurses working in Operation Theatre/Intensive Care Unit-revision of Allowances
- NFIR – Special Allowance to Nursing Superintendents working in Operation Theatre/Intensive Care Unit-revision of Allowances
- Revision of rates of Nursing Allowance to the Nursing Personnel – Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th CPC
- Special Allowance to Nurses working in Operation Theater/Intensive Care Unit – revision of Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations Hospital patient Care Allowance/Patient Care Allowance Related to Risk and Hardship
- Increase in the existing rates of Patient Care Allowance w.e.f. 01/01/2014 after 100% DA: Railway Board Order
- 7th Pay Commission: Nurses to go on relay hunger strike from tomorrow
- Recommendations in respect of some important allowances paid to Indian Railways
- Revision of the rates of Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) and Patient Care Allowance (PCA) to Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals and Health Units/Clinics