7th CPC: Revision of Entitlement of TA/DA to JCM Members
Revision of Entitlement of TA/DA to JCM Members after implementation of Seventh CPC recommendations
F. No. 8/10/2008-JCA
Government of India Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Establishment (JCA) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 20th August, 2018
Subject: Revision of Entitlement of TA/DA to JCM Members after implementation of Seventh CPC recommendations.
The undersigned is directed to say that consequent upon the revision of rates of Travelling Allowance/Daily Allowance by the Department of Expenditure vide O.M. No. 19030/1/2017-E.IV dated 13/07/2017, the Staff Side Members of the National Council (NC)/Departmental Councils and Third Level/Regional Councils of JCM shall be entitled to TA/DA etc. in the following manner w.e.f. 01.07.2017.
A. National/Departmental Council JCM
TA/DA entitlement as admissible to officers in Pay level 12 & 13 as per Department of Expenditure’s O.M. No. 19030 /1/2017-E.IV dated 13/07/2017 as under:
(i) Travel entitlement within the country – Economy class by Air or AC-I Class by Train including travel in Premium /Premium Tatkal /Suvidha/Shatabdi / Rajdhani Trains.
(ii) Reimbursement for Hotel Accommodation of upto Rs. 4500/- per day.
(iii) Reimbursement of food bills not exceeding Rs.1000/- per day.
(iv) Reimbursement of AC Taxi Charges of upto 50 kms per day.
B. Regional/ Office Council (JCM)
TA/DA entitlement as admissible to officers in Pay level 11 as per Department of Expenditure’s O.M. No. 19030 /1/2017-E.IV dated 13/07/2017 as under :
(i) Travel entitlement within the country – Economy Class by Air or AC-II Class including Rajdhani/ Shatabdi Express etc.
(ii) Reimbursement for Hotel Accommodation of upto Rs. 2250/- per day.
(iii) Reimbursement of food bills not exceeding Rs. 900/- per day.
(iv) Reimbursement of non-AC taxi charges of up-to Rs. 338/- per day for travel within the city
2. The admissibility of DA in case of free boarding and lodging, has been considered in Department of Expenditure. Daily Allowance is given to the Govt. employees as a reimbursement of the expenditure incurred by him on tour for his stay, food and travel at that station. In case of free boarding and lodging, the Govt. employee, if incurring any expenditure on local travel, can claim the same as per Para 2 E(i) and (iii) of the Annexure to OM No.19030/1/2017 E.IV dated 13.07.2017. The earlier system of giving 25% of DA has been discontinued. Also after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations, the facility of DA at 5th CPC rates is done away with.
3. This O.M. is issued with concurrence of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure vide I.D. No.300377130/2018-E.IV dated 31.07.2018
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- TA/DA entitlements of Non-officials of Committees/Boards/Panels etc
- 7th CPC: Travelling Allowance Rules – Implementation of the Recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission
- Air Travel Entitlement for JCOs in Defence Forces
- TA Rules in 7th CPC: Air Travel is Allowed for Central Government Employees from Level 6 and Above
- Revision of Entitlement of TA and DA to JCM Members after implementation of Seventh CPC recommendations
- 7th CPC : Travel entitlements of Government employees for the purpose of LTC
- Grant of TA to Non-official members attending the SCOVA meetings Permission to perform AIR Journey for journey above 1000 kms.
- Latest Air India Domestic Fare List – 2nd July, 2012
- Travel entitlements of Government employees for the purpose of LTC post 7th Central Pay Commission