7th CPC pension Revision: Pensioner Should Enclosed Aadhaar and PAN number With Out Delay
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
PHONES : 26174596. 26174456, 26174438
CPAO/IT&Tech/Revision (7th CPC)/19.Vol-III(a) / 2017-18/97
Date : 17/08/2017
Subject: 7th CPC pension Revision : regarding
A reference is invited to CPAO OM No. CPAO/IT & Tech./Revision (7th CPC)/19.Vol-III/2016-17/37 dt. 25/05/2017 regarding revision of pension under 7th CPC forwarding the prescribed format of SSA for pre-2016 cases to be issued by PAOs.
As per format various financial & non-financial details of the pensioners were required to be provided by the PAOs while revising the pension under 7th CPC such as basic pension, revised pension, last pay drawn, PAN No., Aadhaar No. etc. After issue of this OM various offices raised some doubts regarding essentiality of providing Aadhaar number and PAN number.
In view of the doubts raised, it is clarified that no field in the format is mandatory except those which are required to process the pension case.
Therefore, while it is advisable to provide of the Pensioners wherever available for better quality of database, no case for 7th CPC pension revisions should be delayed for the want of Aadhaar number and PAN number of the pensioners.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
(Md. Shahid Kamal Ansari)
(Asstt. Controller of Accounts)
Related to Your Search:
- CPAO: Mandatory use of Digital Signature
- Roll out of e-Revision utility of CPAO for 7th CPC revision of pension in all Delhi based PAOs
- Indication of Aadhaar number in Pension papers of all employees regarding
- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Pension Revision- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Incorporation of Aadhaar number in fresh Pension Payment Orders PPOs
- 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre- 2016 Pensioners/ Family Pensioners, etc
- Pilot run of e-Revision Utility of CPAO for 7th Central Pay Commission Revision of Pension
- Submission of e-Revision Authorities through the e-Revision utility by the PAOs