7th CPC Recommendation – Parameters to grant of GP 5400 i.e. Level 9 to Assistant Accounts Officer of CCAS
No. A-60015/1/2014/MF.CGA/NGE/7th CPC/238
Government of India
Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
E Block, GPO Complex, INA
Dated: 4th July, 2018
Sub: Implementation of recommendation of 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officers of Central Civil Accounts Service.
Reference is invited to Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance Office Memorandum F No. 25-2/2017-IC/E.III(A) dated 18th June, 2018 issued in pursuance of recommendation of 7th CPC as contained in Para 11.12.140 of the report and Government Resolution No. G.I., M.F., No. 1-2/2016-IC dated the 25th July, 2016. In accordance with the ibid O.M., the revised pay scales of the post of Assistant Accounts Officers in Central Civil Accounts Service in the pay structure of 7th CPC w.e.f. 01.01.2016 would be Level 8 of Pay Matrix and Level 9 on completion of 4 years in Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-(PB-2)/Level 8 subject to the following parameters:-
(i) The grant of Non-Functional Upgradation in Pay Level 9 shall be admissible to the AAOs of CCAS on completion of 4 years of approved service from the date of joining as AAO, subject to their vigilance clearance. The aforesaid non-functional upgradation to AAOs is effective from 01.01.2016.
(ii) Necessary amendment to CCS(RP) Rules, 2016 shall be issued by the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure in due course.
(iii) The benefit of pay fixation admissible as per Rule 13 of CCS Revised Pay Rules, 2016 shall be available at the time of grant of non-functional upgradation.
(iv) The orders for grant of non-functional upgradation to AAOs shall be issued by the Appointing Authority i.e. Chief Controller of Accounts or Joint Controller General of Accounts as the case may be. While issuing orders, i t may be ensured that none of the circumstances for adoption of sealed cover procedure exists and the official is not undergoing any penalty under CCS(CCA) Rules, 1965.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
(Suresh Kumar Gupta)
Senior Accounts Officer
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix – Grade of Rs. 5400 (PB2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer of Defence Accounts Department of MoD
- 7th CPC Non-Functional Up-gradation – Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 (PB 2) i.e. Level 9 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer
- 7th CPC: Grant of Grade Pay 5400 (Level 9) to Assistant Accounts Officer of IA&AD, Indian Civil Accounts Organization and P&T Accounts
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation in the Revised Pay Structure, 2016 on promotion as Accounts Officer consequent to grant of NFU to Assistant Accounts Officers (CCAS)
- Option for Fixation of Pay on MACPS – Finmin Orders dt.18.6.2018
- Grant of second Financial Upgradation under MACPS to AAOs: MACP orders 2013
- Implementation of Pay fixation orders in terms of the Hon’ble CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi’s order dated 6th March, 2017.
- 7th CPC Recommendations Grant of Rs. 5400 PB-2 / Level-9 of the Pay Matrix to the posts in the Railways Accounts Department
- Fixation of Pay on Non-Functional Upgradation – Some Illutrations