7th CPC Notification: Air-force Officers Pay Rules, 2017 – Amendment in Definition of Pay Matrix and Revised Pay Matrix[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, PART-II, SECTION 4]
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
(Department of Defence)
New Delhi dated 6th July, 2017
SRO………. In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules to amend the Air Force Officers Pay Rules 2017, namely:
1. Short title and commencement. – (1) These rules may be called Air Force Officers Pay (Amendment) Rules, 2017.
(2) They shall be deemed to have come into force on the 1st day of January, 2016.
2. In the Air Force Officers Pay Rules, 2017.-
(a) in rule 3, in clause (g), the following Note shall be inserted, namely:
Note: “In any kind of calculation which attempts to work‘with the maximum pay of a particular level the last figure of the Level shall not be calculated and the end-points of the Level, representing the possible highest and lowest pay in that level, may not be treated as the maximum and minimum of any closed pay scale, as used to prevail prior to the implementation of the 6th CPC”;
(b) in the Schedule, for Part 1A’ the following Part shall be substituted namely:- “PART A”.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India.
Source: MOD/DOD Air-force
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Air Force Officers – Pay Amendment Rules 2017
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Army Officers – Pay Amendment Rules 2017
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Navy Officers – Pay Amendment Rules 2017
- 7th CPC Notification: Army Officers Pay Rules, 2017 – Amendment in Definition of Pay Matrix and Revised Pay Matrix
- 7th CPC Notification: Navy Officers Pay Rules, 2017 – Amendment in Definition of Pay Matrix and Revised Pay Matrix
- 7th CPC: Defence Officers Revised Pay Matrix for Army, Air-force & Navy Officers
- 7th CPC Railway Board Notification with Revised Pay Matrix Table – Gazette Notification
- Air Force – MoD – Issue of amendment to Armed Forces Pay Rules and Regulations,2017 – Dated 20-03-2019
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix: Modification of Level-12A and 13 of Defence Pay Matrix