7th CPC News: IAS officers drafting wish list for pay panel
Comprehensive and united representation of demands planned
When the country is in the midst of electing a new government, the executive is busy drafting its wish list for the Seventh Pay Commission.
As per a recent resolution, the Central Indian Administrative Service Officers’ Association has decided to present a comprehensive and united representation of its demands before the Seventh Pay Commission, the setting up of which was announced by the government last month.
The association has asked the Andhra Pradesh, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh IAS officers’ units to work on proposals for pay revision. Andhra Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Rajasthan Associations have been allocated the job of drafting various aspects of essentials for IAS officers including security, transportation or car facility or allowance, camp office and attendant allowances.
Dearness, travel and other allowances like entertainment and perks will be looked into by the Himachal Pradesh, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu associations while issues of loans for children’s education, housing, vehicles and gadgets have been entrusted to the Gujarat, Rajasthan and Arunachal Pradesh, Goa, Mizoram and Union Territory (AGMUT) cadre.
Health insurance and risk coverage and health facilities will be dealt with by the IAS officers of Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, AGMUT and Haryana.
Government residential quarters and housing schemes for members will be studied and proposals submitted to the commission by officers of the Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Uttar Pradesh cadre.
Related to Your Search:
- Government of India Releases Over Rs. 37,420 Crore to Different States for the Financial Year 2015-16 as First Installment of Devolution as per 14th Finance Commission
- Delay salary hikes, five states tell Centre: 7th Pay Commission
- Allotment of residential accommodation to All India Service Officers of AGMUT Cadre from Tenure Pool
- Extension of due dates for filing GST returns
- List of Pension Sanctioning Authority and its corresponding Disbursing Agency
- State wise report of Unit Run Canteens under CSD
- Indian Air Force Continues Relief and Rescue Operations in rain ravaged areas of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh
- Employees Pension Scheme Amendment Scheme 2020
- CGHS Ayurvedic dispensaries – Exclusive State wise report