7th CPC Military Brochure – Old Age Pension
The quantum of addl pension/ family pension available to the old pensioners/ family pensioners shall be continued as follows :
(a) The pension Sanctioning Authorities should ensure that the date of birth and the age of a pensioner/family pensioner, are invariably indicated in the pension Payment Order to facilitate payment of additional pension by the pension Disbursing Agencies as soon as it becomes due. Dearness relief shall also be admissible on the additional pension available to old pensioners/family pensioners.
(b) The additional pension payable to old pensioners/family pensioners of 80 years of age and above shall also be applicable to old pensioners / family pensioners of 80 years of age and above in receipt of Disability/ War Injury Element/ Liberalized Disability Element of Disability/ Liberalized Disability/ War Injury Pension also.
Auth : GoI, MoD (DESW) letter No 17(02)/2016-D(Pen/Pol) dated 04 Sep 2017.
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification on implementation of 7th Central Pay commission (CPC)
- 7th CPC: Revision of Disability/ War Injury pension for pre-1.1.2016 Defence Forces pensioners
- Non payment of Dearness Relief on Disability Element While on Re-Employment
- Revised Pension Tables of Casualty Pensionary awards for JCO/ORs Pensioners/Family pensioners
- OROP: One Rank One Pension to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners, Ex. State Force Pensioners and their families
- Time limit fixed for filing Appeal for grant of Family Pension
- Calculation of Quantum of Pension as per 7th CPC Notification
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) – Revision of pension of pro-1.1.2016 Defence Forces pensioners/ family pensioners etc
- Disability Benefit to Defence Personnel