7th CPC MACP Scheme
The Board’s letter of even number dated 19-12-2016 addressing the implementation of the Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for Railway employees based on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission and the Board’s letter of even number dated 04.02.2020 are referred to.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA/भारत सरकार
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS/ रेल मंंत्रालय
(RAILWAY BOARD) रेलवे बोर्ड
|S.No. PC-VII/ 168|
|RBE No.33/ 2021 New Delhi, dated 30-04-202|
The General Managers
All Indian Railway and Production Units
(As per mailing list)
Sub:- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for Railway Employees – Clarification.
Reference is invited to Board’s letter of even number dated 19-12-2016 regarding implementation of Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for Railway employees on the basis of 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations and Board’s letter of even number dated 04.02.2020 (RBE No. 16/2020) circulating DoP&T’s OM No. 35034/3/2015-Estt.(D) dt. 22.10.2019 regarding consolidated guidelines on MACPS. Now DoP&T vide OM No. 22034/4/2020-Estt.(D) dt. 05.04.2021 has issued clarification on the issues arising out of deliberations of the Joint Committee constituted to examine the MACP Scheme. DOP&T’s said OM dated 05-4-2021 is enclosed and these instructions shall apply mutatis/mutandis on the Railways also.
This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
DA: As above.
(Sudha A Kujur)
Dy. Director, Pay Commission
Related to Your Search:
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees
- MACP – Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Railways Employees
- Fixation of pay on grant of benefit under MACPS – Extension of the benefit of entry level pay provided in Railway Boards letter dated 12.10.2018
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees : Implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME (MACPS) FOR THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES.
- No ACP/MACP Promotional Scheme for KV Employees
- MACPS for Railway employees – clarification
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Central Government Civilian Employees – Implementation of the 7th CPC Recommendation Clarification regarding revised benchmark of “Very Good” of APAR grading
- Implementation of MACP Scheme over Indian Railways – Discrepancies