KVS HRA 2021 – Revised Rates of 7th CPC HRA July 2021
Kendriya Vielyalaya Sangathan (HQ)
18, Institutional Area
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi 16
Phone No. 011-26858570
Email: [email protected]
The Deputy Commissioner/Director
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
All Regional Offices and ZIETs
Sub: Revision in rate of House Rent Allowance (HRA) – regarding.
Consequent upon increase in DA rates vide Office Memorandum No. 1/ 1/2020-E-II(B) dated 20.07.2021 from 17% to 28% w.e.f. 01.07.2021 (Which is more than 25%), the Office Memorandum number 2/5/2017-E.II(B) dated 07.07.2017, Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, may be complied with. Thus, enhanced rate of HRA i.e. 27%, 18% and 9% for X, Y Z class cities are applicable w.e.f. 01.07.2021.
All are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
Assistant Commissioner (Finance)
Related to Your Search:
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Revised rate of HRA 2021
- KVS Order: Dearness Allowance from Jan 2014
- Pay revision of employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan in terms of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay), Rules, 2016
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale revision – Assistant Editor in PB-2 GP 4600 w.e.f. 1.1.2006 and Pay Matrix Level-7 w.e.f. 1.1.2016: KVS Order
- DA from Jan-2015: Order for KVS Employees
- Grant of HRA/Transport Allowance at enhanced rates to the Central Government employees as per Census 2011 – regarding.
- Extension of CGHS to all Extension of CGHS to all retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya residing in Delhi/NCR
- 7th CPC DR: 12% Dearness Relief to KV Pensioners effective from 1.1.2019
- Revised Rate of Variable Dearness Allowance payable from 01.10.2021 for Sweeping and Cleaning Employees