Dress Allowance to officials discharging Prosecution functions on provisional basis(7th CPC) – Railways
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
Ministry of Railways (Rail Mantralaya)
Pc-VII No. 124
RBE No. 199/2018
File No. PC-VII/2017/I/7/5/7(Pt.)
New Delhi, Dated: 21.12.2018
The General Managers/ CAOs(R),
AB Indian Railways and Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Subject: Implementation of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Dress Allowance to officials discharging Prosecution functions on provisional basis.
Consequent to the decision taken by the Government of lndia on the recommendations of the 7th CPC, Kit Maintenance Allowance, Shoe Allowance, Uniform Allowance, Washing Allowance, Robe Allowance and Robe Maintenance Allowance have been subsumed into a single Dress Allowance and orders in this regard have been issued vide Board’s order No. PC-VII/2017/J/7/5/7 dated 03.10.20 17 (PC-VII No. 64/ RBE No. 141/2017).
2. A separate Prosecution Cadre is also being fonned in the Indian Railways. While formalisation of the Cadre is awaited, officials presently designated as Public Prosecutors and Assistant Public Prosecutors continue to perform prosecution related duties, including Court appearances. References are being received from Railways on payment of separate Dress Allowance to such officials as they are no longer part of the Railway Protection Force.
3. The matter has been considered in Board’s office. While the Prosecution Cadre sanction and formation is being followed up with the Department of personnel & Training, it is nevertheless a fact that Public Prosecutors/Asst. Public Prosecutors as designated presently continue to perform prosecution related duties that involve appearing in Court. Accordingly, all such Public Prosecutors/Asst. Public Prosecutors who are actually attending Courts in performance of their official duties may be paid Dress Allowance @ Rs. 10,000 per annum provisionally as governed by all instructions/terms and conditions issued under Board’s Order No. PC-VII/2017/I/7/5/7 dt. 03.10.2017 (circulated as RBE No. 141/2017).
4. These orders will be taken up for review as and when the Prosecution Cadre is formally notified.
5. This issues with the approval of Board (MS and FC).
Hindi version will follow.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director(Pay Commission) VII
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC – Dress Allowance for eligible Railway Employees: Railway Board Order
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance to Railway Nursing Staff
- Implementation of recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – payment of Dress Allowance to Railway employees at Rs.10000/- per annum
- Grant of Dress allowance to eligible Railway Officers, PBOR of RPF, Station Masters and Others
- 7th CPC: Clarification on admissibility of Charge Allowance in Indian Railways
- 7th CPC revised conveyance allowance rates for Railway Medical Officers
- Grant of TA / DA and Air Travel permission to Retired Railway Officers in connection with attending court related cases: Railways
- Grant of Transport Allowance @ 7000 p.m+DA thereon to officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10000, Rs.12000 on Non-functional basis-clarification reg.
- 7th CPC Night Duty Allowance from Railway employees who have become ineligible to get NDA after issue of Board’s letter dated 29th Sep 2020