7th CPC Defence Pay Matrix Table in Gazette Notification : The existing system of Pay Band and Grade Pay has been replaced with separate Pay Matrices for both Defence and Military Nursing Services personnel. Fixation of pay of each employee in the new Pay Matrix as on 01.01.2016 would be done by multiplying his/her basic pay by a factor of 2.57.
Note-1 With regard to fixation of pay in the new Pay Matrix as on 01.01.2016, the existing pay (Pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay) in the pre-revised structure as on 31.12.2015 shall be multiplied by a factor of 2.57. The figure so arrived at is to be located in the Level Corresponding to employee’s Grade Pay in the new Pay Matrix. If a Cell identical with the figure so arrived at is available in the appropriate Level, that Cell shall be the revised pay; otherwise the next higher cell in that Level shall be the revised pay of the employee.
Note-2 After fixation of pay in the appropriate Level as specified in Note-1 above, the subsequent increments shall be at the immediate next Cell in that Level.
c) General recommendations on pay recommended by the Commission have been accepted with the following exceptions in Defence Pay Matrix, namely:
i. The index of Rationalisation of Level 13A (Brigadier) in Defence Pay Matrix may be revised upward from 2.57 to 2.67.
Click to view the 7th cpc notification for defence personnel
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Teachers and Equivalent Cadres in Universities and Colleges
- Seeking of Clarification regarding Option and Pay Fixation in 7th CPC : BPMS Part1
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation with examples
- Fixation of Pay for Medical Officers who are drawing Non Practicing Allowance (NPA)
- Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) in 7th CPC
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Method for all Central Government Employees with Illustration
- Who are entitled to 7th Pay Commission additional Bunching increment ?
- Fixation of Pay on MACP as per CCS(RP) rules 2016 in 7th CPC Scales- 3 Options with Illustrations
- 7th Pay Commission Resolution for Personnel Below Officer Rank (PBOR) of the Armed Forces