7th CPC Cash Handling Allowance – DoP
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Establishment Division/P.A.P Section)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110001.
Dated: 06 July 2021.
All Head of Circles,
Sub: Award is given by the Board of Arbitration regarding Cash Handling Allowance to Post Office staff handling cash at Post Office Counter and those engaged for salary /bills/ pension disbursement – CA Reference No-5 of 1993.
I am directed to enclosed a copy of the above award given by the Board of Arbitration number C.A. Reference case No 5 of 1993. The above award was submitted for rejection but the same was not approved by the parliament earlier and the same is still pending.
Department has again submitted the award for rejection to DOPT and was not agreed and advised that the latest financial implication for reassessing financial implication in the wake of the recommendation of 7th Pay Commission by the concerned Ministry/ Department and send to DOPT to enable to submission of a proposal to cabinet.
In this connection, Circles are requested to furnished financial implication (Annual) in the matter, duly concur, and approval of Hoc by 20.07.2021
DA- As above
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Cash Handling and Treasury Allowance
- Revision of Special Allowance and Cash Handling Allowance as a result of enhancement of Dearness Allowance w.e.f. 1.1.2014
- 7th Central Pay Commission (7th CPC) Cash Handling and Treasury Allowance – DoPT Order 2019
- Another Blow to Central Government Employees – NDA Govt to Reject Arbitration Awards
- Retention of excess cash balance in Post offices: Instructions by Department of Posts
- Fee and emoluments payable to retired railway officers working as arbitrators
- Grant of Individual or Group Cash Award to Railway Employees
- Revision of Financial powers to Heads of circles – DOP
- Cash Awards to the outstanding sportsperson – enhancement of rates: Department of Posts Order