7th CPC anomaly committee latest news
5.14 Item No. NC-48/8/21: Settle all 7th CPC Anomalies represented by the Staff.
Staff Side representatives raised issues such as
- Removal of Condition of 3% stipulated to grant Bunching benefits
- Fixation of Pay on Promotion
- Removal of anomaly in the Pay Matrix Lesser pay in Higher Level of Pay Matrix
- Bunching of steps in the revised pay structure
- parity in pay scales between Assistants/ Stenographers in field/ Subordinate Offices and Assistant Section Officers and Stenographers in CSS
Additional Secretary (Pers.), DoE stated that there seems to be a difference of perception insofar as these points are concerned. Hence, a separate meeting of the Staff Side with the officers of D/ o Expenditure is required to be held to arrive at some amicable solution.
As regards grant of Grade Pay of 5400 to Senior Section Officers of Railways, AAOs of IA&AD, and Organised Accounts (Civil Accounts, Postal Accounts, and Defence Accounts), she stated that Orders in this regard have already been issued and the matter is resolved.
Decision: The chairman directed that a separate meeting of the Staff Side with the officers of DoE may be held to resolve these issues.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC National Anomaly Commitee Meeting 17th July 2018
- Upgradation of Pay Band and Grade Pay of LDC and UDC will be discussed in NAC Meeting
- National Anomaly Committee Meeting will be held on 29.5.2015 – Dopt order with Agenda Points
- National Anomaly Committee- Separate Meeting for MACP Issues May be postponed
- National Anomaly Committee agenda item 8.3 : Non-issuance of orders by the Finance Ministry – NFIR
- Meeting of Departmental Anomaly Committee to settle the anomalies arising out of the implementation of 7th CPC
- 5th National Anomaly Committee meeting minutes published by DoPT
- Brief feedback of the National Anomaly Committee meeting – AIRF
- Anomalies in implementation of 6th CPC