7th CPC Allowances: Haircutting Allowance and Soap Toilet Allowance admissible to PBOR
Doing away with allowances under 7th CPC
The 7th Central Pay Commission recommended that Family Planning Allowance should be abolished. The Government has accepted the recommendation with effect from 1st July, 2017.
The 7th Central Pay Commission recommended that Diet Allowance granted to deputationists in Bureau of Immigration should be abolished.
The 7th Central Pay Commission in paras 8.17.22 to 8.17.24 of its report recommended, inter-alia, that Haircutting Allowance and Soap Toilet Allowance admissible to Personnel Below Officer’s Rank of Defence Forces, as components of Composite Personal Maintenance Allowance(CPMA), should be increased by 50%. The Government has accepted these recommendations with effect from 1st July, 2017.
The Committee on Allowances was set up in July, 2016, to examine the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission pertaining to allowances.
This information was given by Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley in a written reply to Shri A.K.Selvaraj in Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Doing away with allowances under 7th CPC : Central Government employees will not get Family Planning Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Unions leaders to meet officials today for higher allowances
- 7th Pay Commission – Recommends Abolition of 52 Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission: Revised Allowances Likely From July, Says Report
- 7th CPC Allowances Gazette Notification : Transport Allowance (TPTA) and Travelling Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission: E-CoS may take 2-3 Weeks to Screen the Allowance Committee Report on 7th CPC
- 7th CPC Allowances query Central Government employees: Reason for saving of 40,000 crores by delaying tactics
- TA Rules in 7th CPC: Air Travel is Allowed for Central Government Employees from Level 6 and Above
- 7th Pay Commission: Latest Developments On Allowances, HRA