7th Central Pay Commission recommendations- Submission to the empowered Committee Secretaries – BPS
BHARAT PENSIONERS’ SAMAJ
Shri Pradeep Kumar Sinha,
Government of India,
Rashtrapathi Bhawan Annexe,
Sub: VII Central Pay Commission recommendations-
Submission to the empowered Committee Secretaries- reg.
1. Bharat Pensioners Samaj(BPS) Federation of pensioners’ associations, a conglomerate of over 628 pensioners’ organizations as an accredited Federation under the Government of India, had appealed to the Secretary, Ministry of personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, on 16.2.2016 during the meeting on Aadhar seeding to hold a meeting of Pensioners Associations to discuss 7th CPS pension related recommendations, though he had agreed to hold such a meeting but it did not materialize.
2. Now BPS has come to know through NJCA News letter dated 27.5.2016 issued after their meeting with you on 26.5.2016that the Department of Pension is opposed to the first option recommended by the 7th CPC to bring about the parity with the past pensioners, as they consider it to be infeasible and impracticable (due to the non-availability of the requisite records)
3. It is hard to believe, how a department meant for the welfare of pensioners which helped pensioners to get better deal in earlier pay commissions could arrive at such a damaging and misleading decision without even consulting the stake holders.
4. Sir, Service record is a permanent one and if it to be destroyed, proper permission from the Competent Authority is to be obtained. In any case, service record of pensioners can always be reconstructed taking the details from various sources available with the department and the material collected from the Pensioner. This has been done in the past while implementing parity enunciated by fifth CPC and even while implementing modified parity of 6th CPC. It is also being done now implementing OROP. In this regard Your kind attention is also drawn to recent Bombay High court Nagpur judgement dated 09.03.2015 in case of Smt. Saija v. General Manager, Central Railway O.A.No. 2131 of 2011 (Bombay Bench at Nagpur)
Undersigned in the capacity of Secy. Genl ‘Bharat Pensioners Samaj’ request you to takean independent decision in view of submission in Para 4 above to save pensioners/family pensioners from unprecedented permanent damage by a department meant for their welfare.
Thanking you in anticipation
Secy General Bharat Pensioners Samaj
Source : http://scm-bps.blogspot.in
Related to Your Search:
- Let all pre 2016 pensioners individually / collectively, Pensioners Federations and Association send representation to the Secy. ARPG/Chairman & to other members of the committee constituted to study feasibility
- 7th CPC – BPS appeals to the Prime Minister for acceptance of option 1 for pension revision
- 7th Pay Commission: Suggestions for terms of reference with respect to Pensioners by Bharat Pensioner Samaj
- Option 1 recommended by 7th CPC for the revision of pension/family pension of Pre 2016 retirees DENIED
- Feasibility of implementation of recommendations accepted by GOI contained in paras 10.1.67 & 10.1.68 of 7CPC report
- 7th Pay Commission Pension Revision for Pre-2016 Pensioners: Importance of implementation of Option 1
- Payment of arrears of pension for the period 1-1-2006 to 23-9-2012: Kindly stop driving every affected individual pensioner to the Courts of law
- 50% Dearness Relief Merger or Interim Relief for Central Government Pensioner: Bharat Pensioners Samaj’s letter to Finance Minister
- 7th CPC invitation letter to Bharat Pensioner Samaj to discuss issues relating to pensioners.