7th Central Pay Commission Pay Hike
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
The 7th Central Pay Commission in its Report contained in Para 5.1.46 titled ‘Withholding Annual Increments of Non-performers after 20 Years has inter-alia recommended for withholding of annual increments in the case of those employees who are not able to meet the benchmark either for Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) or a regular promotion within the first 20 years of their service. The Government of India vide Resolution No.1-2/2016-IC dated 25.7.2016 has accepted this recommendation.
This was stated by the the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North-Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh in written reply to a question by Shri Ram Charitra Nishad in the Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Change in criteria for benchmarking of ACR
- Change in criteria for benchmarking of ACR as per 7th CPC recommendations
- Recommendation of the 7th Central Pay Commission : Decision of the Government
- 7th Pay Commission Notification: No annual increment for non-performing employees
- Retirement age to 62 for central government employees
- 7th Pay Commission: Achhe Din for government employees, Centre likely to hike Dearness Allowance by 2 per cent before Dussehra
- 2 Increment days proposal ignored by 7th Pay Commission
- No proposal to reduce retirement age of Government official below 60 years
- 7th Pay Commission – Finmin: MACP on performance to be reconsidered ?