7CPC: Good news for government employees! Secretary Panel submits report; recommendations implementation soon
New Delhi, June 17: There is a good news for central government employees who have been ardently waiting for the implementation of 7th Pay Commission. According to a Dainik Jagran report, “The Cabinet Secretary met the PMO officials on Wednesday and apprised them about the secretaries panel’s recommendations on the salary and allowances hike recommended for central government employees.
The secretaries panel reviewing the 7th pay commission’s recommendations have submitted its report to the Finance Ministry. The Finance Ministry will prepare a note and present it before the Cabinet in the next 15 days.” Whereas according to a India.com report, “The 13-member Committee of Secretaries headed by the Cabinet Secretary Pradeep Kumar Sinha is likely to submit its final report on the recommendations proposed by the 7th Pay Commission on June 18. After panel submits its report, Cabinet is expected to give the green signal for implementation of the revised recommendations. However the government is planning to implement the recommendation made by the 7th Pay Commission regarding the salary hike of government employees from August 1.” According to latest reports, Government staff will get their six months arrears in one installment in the month of October. It is being said that Government will implement Seventh Pay Commission most likely from July. Employees will get increased payout in their July salary and it will be credited in their account on August 1. The recommendations when implemented would have bearing on remuneration of 47 lakh central government employees and 52 lakh pensioners. Subject to acceptance by the government, the recommendations will take effect from January 1, 2016.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC: Secretaries group submits final report to Fin Min; Cabinet approval in 15 days
- 7th Pay Commission report to be put up before Cabinet in June
- Secretaries committee submits report on 7th Pay Commission, govt to soon announce it
- 7th Pay Commission – PK Sinha Panel is pushing for higher pay than the Recommendations of the 7th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances to be placed before secretaries panel next week
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Likely Minimum Pay 23,000 and fitment factor 2.7
- 7th Pay Commission award, central government employees to get richer
- 7th Pay Commission: Government staff to get arrears in one installment; likely in October
- 7th Pay Commission: Good news for central government employees as Centre sets up committee to address pay related anomalies