7% DA Orders Jan 2018: TN Govt Employees and Pensioners
The Government of Tamil Nadu, Finace Department issued orders to enhanced rate of Dearness Allowance payable to its employees from the existing rate of 5% to 7% with effect from 1st January 2018.
The arrears of Dearness Allowance for the months of January, February and March 2018 shall be drawn and disbursed immediately by existing cashless mode of Electronic Clearance System (ECS).
Pensioners and Family Pensioners: Dearness Relief enhanced from 5% to 7% applicable with effect from 1.1.2018 to all Pensioners and Family Pensioners.
Rate of Dearness Allowance applicable with effect from 1-1-2018 in respect of employees continuing to draw their pay in the Pre-2006 pay scales and Pre-2016 pay scale/Grade Pay.
AD-HOC INCREASE – Employees drawing Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium – Another Ad-hoc Increase from 1 1 2018 – Orders – Issued.
Related to Your Search:
- 6% DA Orders issued for TN State Government Employees and Pensioners from January 2016
- DoPPW has issued orders for increasing the Dearness Relief to pensioners
- Revised DA from 1st January 2015 for Kerala State Govt Employees and Pensioners
- Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for Central Govt Employees – DA Hike Latest News
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees and Dearness Relief to State Service Pensioners/Family Pensioners – Revised rates effective from 01/07/2017
- Karnataka Dearness Allowance 32.5% to 36% w.e.f 1st January 2016
- Tamilnadu Government increased the Dearness Allowance to Pensioners and Family Pensioners from 1st January 2016
- Expected DA from January 2013 : Dearness Allowance vs AICPIN
- Karnataka Government DA order Jan 2013