6% DA Orders issued for TN State Government Employees and Pensioners from January 2016
The Government of India in its Office Memorandum (No.1/1/2016-E-II (B), dated, 7th April 2016) second read above has now enhanced the Dearness Allowance to its employees from 119% to 125% with effect from 1st January, 2016. Following the orders issued by the Government of India, the State Government of Tamil Nadu sanction the revised rate of Dearness Allowance to the State Government employees as indicated below:-
Date from which payable : 1st January, 2016
Rate of Dearness Allowance (per month) : 125 per cent of Pay plus Grade Pay
The Government also direct that the above increase in Dearness Allowance shall be paid in cash with effect from 01.01.2016. The arrears of Dearness Allowance for the months of January, February and March 2016 shall be disbursed in cash.
G.O.No.118 Dt: April 20, 2016 : PENSION – Dearness Allowance to the Pensioners and Family Pensioners – Revised rate admissible from 1st January, 2016 – Orders – Issued.
G.O.No.117 Dt: April 20, 2016 : ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Enhanced Rate of Dearness Allowance from 1st January 2016 – Orders – Issued.
Related to Your Search:
- 7% DA Orders Jan 2018: TN Govt Employees and Pensioners
- DA Orders for Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) – 125% from Jan 2016
- Tamilnadu Government increased the Dearness Allowance to Pensioners and Family Pensioners from 1st January 2016
- Revised DA from 1st January 2015 for Kerala State Govt Employees and Pensioners
- Dearness Allowance from Jan 2016 to Central Government Employees and Pensioners: Finmin Orders
- Rajasthan Government Dearness Allowance Order January 2013
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees and Dearness Relief to State Service Pensioners/Family Pensioners – Revised rates effective from 01/07/2017
- Centre notifies hike in dearness allowance to 125 % for Central Government Employees
- DA Order: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2015