6% DA for TamilNadu State Government Employees from Jan 2015
An another announcement of hiking in Dearness allowance to the employees of State Government of Tamil Nadu today.
Tamilnadu Chief Minister announces an additional DA to state employees from 1.1.2015.
More than eighteen lakh state government employees will get the hike, which is effective from 1.1.2015.
Following the Central Government, the state government has declared DA to its employees from the existing rate of 107% to 113% with effect from 1.1.2015.
Related to Your Search:
- 4% Additional Dearness Allowance (DA) for Tamilnadu State Government Employees from Jan 2017
- Government approves 10% DA hike, to benefit 50 lakh central employees.
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- Additional DA declared for various State Government Employees
- Odisha govt declares 10% DA hike for its employees and pensioners
- 7% DA for Tamilnadu State Government Employees from July 2016
- 2% hike in DA for Tamilnadu Government Employees from July 2018
- Holidays to be observed during 2017 in Central Government Offices in the state of Tamilnadu – Executive Committee Meeting of CGEWCC held on 10.1.2017 issue of corrigendum
- West Bengal government declares 10% DA hike from Jan 1, 2016