7th CPC : 5th Meeting of Committee on Allowances for Postal Department
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
1. Shri R.N. Prashar,
National Federation of Postal Employees (NFPE),
7th Floor, North Avenue, PO Building,
New Delhi – 110001.
Federation of National Postal Organization (FNPO),
T-24, P&T Atul Grove Road,
New Delhi -110001.
3. Shri Shivkant Mishra,
Bhartiya Postal Employees Federation (BPEF)
T-21 Atul Grove Road,
New Delhi -110001
Sub : 5th Meeting of Committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding Allowances.
The 5th Meeting of the Committee on Allowances is scheduled to be held on 3rd November 2016 at 5.00 PM in Room No. 72, North Block, New Delhi under the chairmanship of Finance Secretary & Secretary (Expenditure). During the meeting the allowances relating to Department of Posts will be discussed.
2. In this context, the Implementation Cell, Department of Expenditure has requested to send the names of members of such recoged Associations who will present their views on the allowances recommended by the 7th CPC relating to Department of Posts in the meeting to be held on 03.11.2016. Accordingly, it has been decided to invite General Secretaries of. all three federations to attend the said meeting.
3. It is therefore requested to kindly attend the 5th Meeting as scheduled on 03.11.2016 on allowances relating to Department of Posts.
Source : confederationhq.blogspot.in
Related to Your Search:
- Postal Unions demands regarding enhancement of Dress Allowance from Rs.5000/- to Rs.10,000/-
- DEPARTMENT OF POST’s APPEAL TO WITHDRAW THE STRIKE
- 7th Meeting of Committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission – Second meeting on Allowances on 01.09.2016
- 6th Meeting of committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th CPC regarding Allowances
- 7th CPC Allowances : Meeting with JCM Staff Side on 13.10.2016
- FNPO – Charter of Demands – GDS employees granted of 2 annual additional increments on completion of 12, 24,36 years of service
- Terms of Reference of the 7th Central Pay Commission : JCA Writes to DOP&T
- Holding of Periodical meeting with NFPE, FNPO and BPEF