50% DA Merger and Retirement age 58 : Rumor Spreading in Social Networks
Order for Merger of 50% DA, Retirement age news.
Recently rumour mill went overdrive in social media with the following news that
1. Central Government decided to merge 50% DA with basic pay with effect from 1.1.2015.
2. It went on to say that age of Retirement will be on completion of 33 Years of service or at the age of 58 Years whichever is earlier.
The 7th CPC is expected to submit its report shortly and due to Bihar elections the Central Government cannot take any policy decisions in this regard. Hence it is clarified that none of the above news are correct.
Related to Your Search:
- Merger of 50% DA, Retirement age Order news goes viral in Social Media
- Possibility to announce Interim Relief before elections
- Revising Retirement age does not come under the purview of 7th Pay Commission
- Proposals of Retirement age 62 and 50% DA Merger..?
- Retirement Age 62 – Proposal for raising Retirement Age to 62 waits for Cabinet Nod
- Centre may raise age of retirement by 2 years to 62
- Seeking Merger of DA and Oppose reduce the Retirement age – DPCC
- Retirement Age 62, Merger of DA, Scrapping of NPS, inclusion of federation leaders in 7th CPC etc. – Memorandum submitted to PM
- Merger of DA, Interim Relief and Retirement Age to 62: Hopes faded