Departments of Government of India are requested to promote the usage of Y-Break Protocol among the employees. Download Y-Break App from Google Play Store
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Room No.3835, 3rd Floor
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated 02nd September, 2021
Subject: Introduction of short duration protocol Yoga break (Y-Break) for people at work place-regarding
Ministry of AYUSH informed that they have designed & developed Five Minutes duration Yoga Protocol, named Y-Break for work place by an Expert Committee in the year 2019 and the module was launched in January, 2020 on Pilot Project basis in 6 major Metro cities (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangaluru, Hyderabad and Kolkata) with the help of various stakeholders. Feedback of the same was very encouraging.
- Consequent to above success, Ministry of Ayush developed an android based application Y Break and the same was made available recently in Google Play Store for access by public. A campaign was launched to spread awareness of the same to provide access & usage of Y-Break Protocol/App among people at work places with a view to refresh, de-stress and refocuses them with enhanced efficiency and productivity at workplaces.
- In order to spread awareness about access & usage of Y-Break Protocol/App among workforce for all sectors (Public/Private), all Ministries/ Departments of Government of India are requested to promote the usage of Y-Break Protocol among the employees and accordingly issue necessary directions/ guidelines for all employees including employees of attached and subordinate offices to download the android based application namely Y-Break from Google Play Store.
Deputy Secretary & Chief Welfare Officer
Related to Your Search:
- Minister for Science & Technology Launches Mobile App Celebrating Yoga to connect people through Yoga for scientific healthy living
- Ayush ministry may request centre to declare International Yoga Day a public holiday
- Railways to celebrate International Day of Yoga on 21st June, 2015
- Ayurveda Doctors and Yoga Teachers for Rural Areas
- KV School – Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacation and Breaks for Session 2021-2022 during Summer, Autumn and Winter season
- Yoga Day 21.6.2015 (Sunday) : No Compulsory Attendance for Central Government Employees
- Highlights of PM Modi address at International Yoga Day celebration in Chandigarh
- IRCTC DEDICATES ANDROID APP FOR TRAIN PASSENGERS
- Mobile Seva aims to provide government services to the people through mobile phones and tablets…