Brief of the 4th meeting of the Empowered Committee of Secretaries(ECoS) held on 30.03.2016 to discuss the recommendations of the VII CPC
All India Railwaymen’s Federation
Dated: March 30, 2016
The General Secretaries,
All Affiliated Unions,
Sub: Brief of the 4th meeting of the Empowered Committee of Secretaries(ECoS) held on 30.03.2016 to discuss the recommendations of the VII CPC
The 4th meeting of the Empowered Committee of the Secretaries(ECoS) was held today under the Chairmanship of the Cabinet Secretary, Government of India, to discuss the recommendations of the VII CPC.
The meeting was held in a cordial manner on the general issues related to VII CPC, viz. Minimum Wage, Multiplying Factor, NPS, Minimum three cadre promotions, Allowances & Advances, Child Care Leave to Women Employees, MACPS, etc.
Apart from this, we represented the arduous conditions under which railway employees are working and how many railwaymen are sacrificing their lives for smooth running of the Indian Railways and tried to prove that we are more important even to the Defence of the country.
We also discussed various issues where justified approach has not been done, particularly reg. Running Staff(one additional pay scale), Technicians(merger of Technician Gr. II with G. I in GP Rs.2800) and Technical Supervisors, Group `B’ status to Supervisory Staff, parity field staff with the Ministry Staff and other categorical problems.
Member Staff, Railway Board, was also present during the presentation made by the federations. Chairman, Railway Board, is also a member of the Empowered Committee along with other Secretaries of the Government of India.
This is for your information.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of 7th CPC – Meeting of Nodal officers of various Departments on 2.2.2016
- Members of Empowered Committee for processing the Report of the 7th Pay Commission
- Meeting of Empowered Committee with NC JCM on 1.3.2016
- Brief of the meeting held today with Addl. Secretary (Exp.), Deptt. of Exp., MoF(Govt. of India) to discuss the recommendations of the 7th CPC
- Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission – Rejoinder submitted by NCJCM staff side
- Vague News about implementation of 7th CPC recommendation is Posted in Internet
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances to be placed before secretaries panel next week
- 7th Pay Commission review panel held on Saturday, regarding pay hike to be implemented by August
- Central Government approved to set up Empowered Committee to process the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission