486 PRIVATE HOSPITALS EMPANELLED UNDER CGHS AS ON DATE…
EMPANELLED HOSPITALS UNDER CGHS
Whether the Government proposes to substantially increase the number of empanelled hospitals under the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) to ensure effective coverage of the scheme..?
The below information was given by the Minister of Health and Family Welfare Shri.Ghulam Nabi Azad in a written reply in Lok Sabha…
Government empanels private hospitals under CGHS periodically and last such empanelment under e-tender and continuous empanelment scheme was completed in 2011. 486 Private hospitals and 134 Diagnostic centres are empanelled under CGHS as on date.
Government appointed UTI-ITSL as Bill Clearing Agency for speedy settlement of the bills of empanelled private hospitals and diagnostic centres. Under this arrangement, hospitals and diagnostic centres are required to submit their bills electronically to UTI – ITSL after discharge of the patient, followed by submission of the bills in physical format. UTI– ITSL makes payments to the hospitals and diagnostic centres as per the approved CGHS package rates within ten days of receipt of the physical bills. To enable UTI – ITSL to make payments to hospital, an advance of Rs.70 crore has been placed at the disposal of UTI-ITSL as a Rolling Fund by CGHS. After UTI-ITSL makes payments to the hospitals, the bills are submitted to CGHS periodically for scrutiny and final settlement. The final settlement amount is then recouped to UTI-ITSL.
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS: Additional List of Private Hospitals in Delhi & NCR
- Government to revise rates for CGHS empanelled hospitals
- CGHS Orders : Empanelment of private hospitals (including denial clinics and eye centres) and diagnostic centres under CGHS DELHI & NCR
- New updated list of Private Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in New Delhi and NCR – CGHS Orders April 2013
- Initiation of ‘Continuous Empanelment Scheme’ for private hospitals, diagnostic centres, exclusive eye centres and dental clinics under CGHS.
- Empanelment of Private hospitals (including dental clinics and eye centres) and diagnostic centres under CGHS Delhi & NCR.
- Continuation of empanelment of private hospitals, diagnostic laboratories and imaging centres under CGHS and revalidation of CGHS package rates – regarding
- CGHS Orders – Continuation of empanelment of private hospitals under CGHS in Ahmedabad
- The continuous empanelment scheme would be in force initially upto 28th February, 2015 for all CGHS cities except Mumbai.