Cases of appointment on compassionate grounds
EAST COAST RAILWAY
Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer
Bhubaneswar – 751017
No.ECoR/Pers/ Rectt/Comp.Appt/ Policy/EA
All PHODs/ HoDs/ ECoR/BBS
DRM/Sr.DPO/DPO- KUR, WAT, SBP, Dy.CPO(Con)/VSKP
CWMANPO-MCS.Addl. Register/RCT, SPO(Con)/BBS
Genl. Secy/ECoRSC, ECoRSU, AIOBCREA, AISCSTREA.
Sub: Adoption of uniform guidelines for procedures followed in Compassionate Ground Appointment cases.
Ref: This office even letter No. dated 16.08.2018 (Estt.SI.No.138/2018, dated 27.08.2018 & dated. 09.10.2018.
In continuation to the letter under reference, now it has been decided by the GM/ ECOoR/ BBS to adopt RRB norms as qualifying marks for appointment on Compassionate Ground. Further, forty percent (40%) shall be considered as qualifying marks for Compassionate Appointments in Ministerial Categories also.
Accordingly, the minimum qualifying marks required for various categories which are listed below under Compassionate Appointment (CGA) in compliance to Para (vi) (d) of ECoR even Letter number dated 16.08.2018 & 09.10.2018 will be 40% (forty percent only).
This has the approval of GW/ ECoR/ BBS.
Dy.Chief Personnel Officer (HQ)
For Principal Chief Personnel Officer
Related to Your Search:
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Relaxation in upper age limit
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – delegation of powers
- Reservation in Appointment on Compassionate Ground Group ‘C’ posts
- Important Questions asked on Compassionate Appointment
- Compassionate Appointments in Government are regulated as per instructions issued by Department of Personnel and Training
- Appointment on Compassionate grounds of dependent of medically unfit staff on the Railways
- Appointment on compassionate ground – Acquisition of higher qualification – Railways
- Appointment on Compassionate Grounds – Railways
- Postal Appointment on compassionate grounds of a dependent of a deceased departmental employee of their family