4% Additional Dearness Allowance (DA) for Tamilnadu State Government Employees from Jan 2017
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Government today announced a four percent of Dearness Allowance to its employees and pensioners with effect from January 2017.
Today the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu has declared an another installment of additional 4% Dearness allowance with effect from Jan 2017 to the employees working under Tamil Nadu Government. Following the announcement, the existing percentage 132% is increased to 136% from Jan 2017.
Following the Central Government, the state government has declared DA to its employees from the existing rate of 132% to 136% with effect from 1.7.2016 as per existing basic pay.
Detailed order is awaited.
Related to Your Search:
- 6% DA for TamilNadu State Government Employees from Jan 2015
- 2% hike in DA for Tamilnadu Government Employees from July 2018
- Tamil Nadu State Government Diwali Bonus: 20% festival bonus for its employees
- Additional DA declared for various State Government Employees
- Tamil Nadu Govt declares holiday for its offices today
- 7% DA for Tamilnadu State Government Employees from July 2016
- Tamilnadu Government Employees get 6% DA Increase effective 1st July 2015
- Include Pongal in list of compulsory holidays: Paneerselvam
- Tamilnadu Sate Government holiday on 08.08.2018 as a mark of respect to the late Thiru M. Karunanidhi, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu