Ministry of Labour & Employment
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan
30,85,205 Persons Enrolled in PM-SYM as on July 10, 2019
15 JUL 2019
Government of India in February 2019 launched the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan (PM-SYM), a voluntary and contributory pension Scheme, for the benefit of unorganised workers, as per the eligibility. The scheme assures minimum monthly pension of Rs. 3000/- to the beneficiaries after attaining the age of 60 years. Under the Scheme, the subscriber is required to pay the prescribed monthly contribution amount and the Central Government provides the equal matching contribution. This scheme is implemented through Life Insurance Corporation of India. Enrolment under the Scheme was started with effect from 15-02-2019. As on date 10.07.2019, the total person enrolled under PM-SYM are 30,85,205.
This information was given by Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar Union Minister of State (I/C) for Labour and Employment in written reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Pension Hike Latest News: Minimum monthly pension of Rs. 3000 after attaining the age of 60 years
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (Pm-Sym) to be Implemented from February 15
- Pension Scheme Contribution
- More than 61 lakh beneficiaries enrolled under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana during the last two years till date
- NPS National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Employees’s Pension Scheme: Pension to Retired Employees Covered Under PF Scheme
- Central Government amends Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme through a Notification