2nd September 2015 Strike – Additional pressure on the 7th CPC to accept our justified demands – COC Karnataka
7th CPC Report & 2nd September 2015 Strike
The latest information is that the 7th CPC report will be submitted only in last week of September, we should not be too worried about this as the 7th CPC report was expected to submit its report in first week of September , the delay is only by few days only and that too the 7th CPC period is upto end of September 2015 as the 7th CPC was constituted on 28th Feb 2014 and allowed 18 months time the 7th CPC has started functioning only in April 2014 onwards.
The COC Karnataka meeting held on 4th August 2015 at RMS office has decided to participate in the 2nd September 2015 strike program as per the directions of the Confederation of CG Employees New Delhi. Now due to many reasons the 7th CPC report release has been postponed, now let us to utilise the postponement period and put additional pressure on the 7th CPC and the Government of India to accept our justified demand’s of Central Government Employees such as minimum wage of Rs 26,000/- with effect from Jan 2014, fitment formula of 3.72 , five promotion scheme , date of effect of the 7th CPC from 1/1/2014 etc.
Comrades if the 2nd September 2015 strike by the Central Government Employees is a success, then we can get more financial benefits from the 7th CPC and the Government of India apart from other important issues of unwanted labour reforms will be solved.
I request all comrades to prepare and educate the grass root leaders and employees on our demands. Conduct gate meetings / general body meetings from 11th August onwards.
Related to Your Search:
- Success of the Strike 2nd Sep 2015 can Lead to Financial Benefits from 7th CPC
- 16th March 2017 Strike Report – Karnataka COC
- 7th CPC Allowances Committee likely to submit its final report only by early next week: Karnataka CoC
- 10 central trade unions stick to plan for 1-day nation-wide strike on September 2
- Retention of the rates of HRA and date of effect of allowances should be from 1st January 2016 and revision of rates of Transport allowances, OTA and NDA apart from retention of many of the allowances
- Central Government Employees Strike on 16th March 2017
- NJCA Decides to Observe “All India Demands Day” on 19.9.2018
- Observance of Demands Week – 24th to 27th May 2017 on pending demands of Central Governments Employees
- 7th Pay Commission Notification and Struggles – Com P.S.Prasad General Secretary of COC Karnataka