S. K. Vyas
K. K. N. Kutty
1. Children Education Assistance & Reimbursement of Tuition Fee2. Advances for purchase of Bicycle Advance, Warm clothing Advance, Festival Advance, Natural Calamity Advance3. Special Compensatory Hill Area Allowance4. Special Compensatory Scheduled / Tribal Area Allowance5. Project Allowance6. Speical Compensatory (Remote Locality) Allowance7. Cycle Maintenance Allowance8. Mileage for road journey all components of daily allowance on tour9. Rates of Fixed Conveyance Allowance under SR-25 (Motor Car)10. Rates of Fixed Conveyance Allowance under SR-25 (Other modes)11. Washing Allowance12. Split Duty Allowance13. Spl. Allowance for Child Care for Women with Disabilities and Education Allowance for disabled children14. Cash Handling Allowance15. Risk Allowance16. Postgraduate Allowance17. Desk Allowance18. Bad Climate Allowance
Member, JCM National Council
Related to Your Search:
- List of Allowances and Advances to be increased by 25% from 1.1.2011
- List of Allowances increased @ 25%(over original 6th CPC rate) after 100% DA: Railway Board Order
- Enhancement in the rates of various allowances by 25% consequent upon Dearness Allowance crossing 100%
- 7th Pay Commission – If not Hefty Pay Hike, Government Likely to Restore Allowances
- List of Allowances & Advances increased by 25% due to Dearness Allowance touched to 100% with effect from 1.1.2014.
- List of Allowances & Advances increased 25% due to DA raised to 100% with effect from 01.01.2014.
- 25% Hike in Allowances – Dopt Orders on increase in certain allowances by further 25% Dearness Allowances w.e.f. 1.1.2014
- Shortly DA would cross 100 %. Once again, all allowances would enhance by 25%
- EXPENDITURE ON PAY AND ALLOWANCES OF THE EMPLOYEES OF M/O RAILWAYS DURING THE LAST THREE YEARS (2009-2012)