2% hike in DA for Tamilnadu Government Employees from July 2018
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu today announced regarding Dearness Allowance for State Government Employees. The Govt decided to increase the Dearness Allowance from the existing rate of 7% to 9% with effect from 1st July 2018.
The arrears for the month of July and August will be paid with Septembers’ salary. Formal orders will be published soon and the same will be uploaded here for your information.
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA: Cabinet may approve 10% DA hike in September 2013
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- CALCULATION OF DA (DEARNESS ALLOWANCE) FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2013
- Dearness Allowance from January 2015 will be 113%
- 6% DA hike from July 2015 – Central Cabinet approved yesterday
- Expected Dearness Allowance 5% DA hike from July 2019 as per 7th Pay Commission for all Central Government Employees
- Expected DA: DA from July, 2013, 10% hike likely to announce in September – Confederation demanding 50% merger
- 7th CPC arrears to be paid in single installment along with the payment Of salary for the month Of Aug, 2016
- Central Government to hike DA by 10%; benefit 80 lakh employees and pensioners