10% DA Hike for Rajasthan & Odisha Government Employees
10% DA Hike for Rajasthan Government Employees
Following the Central Government, the State Government of Rajasthan has declared ten percent of Dearness allowance to its employees.
Every time we saw the first state government is being in announcement of dearness allowance to its and employees and pensioners. The same pattern of central has been followed by the state government, the total percentage of dearness allowance to went up to 100% from 1.1.2014.
10% DA Hike for Odisha Government Employees
The State Government of Odisha decided to increase dearness allowance for its employees by 10%.
Last week Central Cabinet has declared ten percentage of dearness allowance for its employees and pensioners, following the pattern, the state government also sanctioned 10% of Dearness allowance from 1st Jan this year.
Related to Your Search:
- Odisha govt declares 10% DA hike for its employees and pensioners
- DA hiked by 6%, to benefit 7 lakh Odisha government employees, pensioners
- DA Hike for Karnataka Government Employees
- Expected DA Jan 2015 – ‘DA’ run may stop at 113
- Additional DA declared for various State Government Employees
- Expected DA: Cabinet to approve the Dearness Allowance hike soon
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees : DA Orders issued by Finance Department of Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Government Dearness Allowance Order January 2013
- Rajasthan government announced 6% hike in the Dearness Allowance (DA) of its employees.