All Central Trade Unions
The above letter was attached with NFIR’s undermentioned correspondence:-
The General Secretaries of
Affiliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: 10 (+2) Points Charter of Demands of CentraI Trade Unions-reg.
The Government has constituted the Inter Ministerial Committee to hold threadbare discussions with representatives of Central Trade Unions on Charter of Demands and other issues:-
The Inter Ministerial Committee consists of the following:-
1. Shri Arun Jaitley, Finance Minster,
2. Shri Bandaru Dattatreya. Minister ofState (I/C) Labour & Employment,
3. Shri Dharmendra Pradhani Ministerial of State (I/C) for Petroleum & Natural Gas.
4. Shri Piyush Goel, Minister of State (I/C) for Power,
5. Dr. .Jitendra Singh, Minister of State in the Prime Minister Office.
The above is for information and necessary action.
Related to Your Search:
- Group of four Ministers to discuss the workers’ demands with the United front of trade unions
- Prime Minister’s Appeal to Central Trade Unions
- 12 Point Charter of Demands: Meeting of Labour & Employment Minister with Central Trade Union Organizations
- Next meeting with Trade Unions scheduled on 22-05-2013 due to the impact of Two days strike
- 10 central trade unions stick to plan for 1-day nation-wide strike on September 2
- Strike under reconsideration – Govt assured on Bonus, Minimum wage and Labour law issues
- Out of 12 Central Trade Unions, Seven Unions went on strike – PIB Report
- PM meets Trade Union Leaders
- DISCUSSION FAILED – All Trade union leaders unanimously decided to go ahead with the Strike